We are seeking a highly motivated Customer Support Analyst to join our team. We are an expanding company and our retail clients need someone diligent, friendly and organised to support them on a daily basis with a wide range of support requests and technical queries. A successful candidate needs to be passionate about the Internet and customer satisfaction as well as being proactive, resourceful and well organised.
The role’s primary responsibilities will be:
The first point of contact for support and service queries for existing clients.
- Communicate with our customers via email, support tickets and telephone to resolve reported issues.
- Diagnosis, analysis and resolution of customer technical support issues
- Writing and amending our published help pages for support queries.
- Working with third party vendors in resolving operational issues via email, support tickets and telephone.
- Management reporting and statistics on activity and agreed metrics
Other areas of responsibility include:
– Assisting in the testing of new software releases on websites
– Bug logging and testing with Screen Pages’ in-house website developers
– Any other reasonable task related to the fulfilment of this role
– Previous experience in online customer support.
– Experience in using an online ticketing system.
– Familiarity with browser-based business applications/software
– Excellent track record in administration and time management.
– Ability to handle a wide range of tasks, queries and ad hoc requests.
– Ability to communicate confidently at Director level.
– An understanding of online technologies (websites, browsers, etc)
– Experience in training individuals in using new technologies.
– Basic or better HTML skills not essential but a bonus.
– A passion for online shopping.
– Impeccable telephone answering, email communication and customer service skills.
– Articulate and well-spoken with first class English
– A passion for the Internet.
– Reliable and flexible.
– Personable and fast to react.
– Ability to handle stress and work well under pressure.