Really Wild, the ladies luxury tailored clothing brand that captures the beauty of British style, has launched a new full function website and e-commerce store designed and developed by Screen Pages, one of the UK’s leading Magento e-commerce agencies. The site can be visited at http://www.reallywildclothing.co.uk/.
With a background in design, Natalie Lake set up the Really Wild Clothing Company in 2002 to create stylish and tailored clothing for the lady gun. Thirteen years on, Really Wild has grown to encompass ladies’ clothing for all outdoor country pursuits as well as creating styles that work well in either the field or the town. From the outset Really Wild chose to work with tweed mills manufacturing in the UK, continuing long established traditions of weaving to produce Really Wild’s own range of exclusive Scottish tweeds. The brand, now developed into three collections, Classics, London and Country has broad appeal to the UK and International customers.
The chief improvements for the new website included:
- Full responsive design to reflect a luxury brand
- Highlighting of high quality lifestyle & product photography
- Clear & simple navigation by collection & product type
- Improved browsing experience featuring “masonry” effect category layouts, filtering and cross-sells
- A simple, streamlined checkout with debit/credit card & Paypal payment options
- Improved product content, including design & styling notes, sizing fit help & fabric care guidance
- Better content-management of categories, landing pages, product content with full image and media management
- Integration via API with FashionE fashion retail management & EPOS system
- Streamlined checkout Fast and reliable hosting (at Peer1)
Angela Marshall, E-commerce Director, said: “We wanted to implement a next generation e-commerce platform that gave us a lot more standard functionality out-of-the-box as well as scope for customisation – that was Magento Enterprise. We needed an agency which could provide professional, sound e-commerce experience and insight, capable of delivering reliably in the timescales we required: I am pleased to say that Screen Pages has met our expectations.”
Sarah Willcocks, director at Screen Pages said, “Really Wild has luxury timeless collections made with quality & distinctive bespoke materials, which now have broad appeal to UK and international customers. It’s very exciting to be working with its founder and management to capture this brand online and produce the kind of customer experience its clientele would expect. We look forward to helping Really Wild develop the many opportunities it has for expanding its sales via the Internet.”