Screen Pages designs, builds and hosts bespoke open source Magento e-commerce websites – nothing else.
Since 2008, we have built one one of the best and most successful Magento agencies in the UK, with a team of 20+ full-time professionals dedicated to designing, building,supporting & hosting Magento websites.
E-commerce has moved along since Screen Pages first started in 2000. New ideas, new technologies and new channels emerge every day and yesterdays’ state-of-the-art is today’s must-have, tomorrow’s standard and next week’s old hat. At Screen Pages, we have always employed best-practice e-commerce thinking to design and create bespoke websites for niche brands, whether they run shops, mail order businesses or operate solely on online. Our e-commerce platform choices are vital. Our clients have benefitted from our rich experience and our hand-holding – avoiding the risks associated with smaller, less well-established web development houses.
Since late 2008, we have worked with Magento – one of the first to adopt it in the UK. Magento is a direct response to the emerging new needs of today’s online merchants and provides all the e-commerce staples and many of the new cutting edge capabilities. Importantly, it’s been engineered from the ground up to support multiple sites in multiple languages, catalogues and price lists. It’s SEO and Web 2.0 friendly. It also allows bespoke design and layout, meaning your brand and proposition will still stand out online.
Since we invested in Magento, it has gone from strength to strength: widely used, fast-evolving functionality now boasts the financial and operational support of Ebay, one of the largest Internet companies in the world.
It’s also open source, which means we have access to a wide and growing community of third-party extensions and it’s also portable – retailers are not locked into a single provider.What is special about Screen Pages’ service?
There are many website developers who use Magento.
There are very few who have built successful businesses around it, with proper investment in people, processes and systems. Screen Pages is one of those.
- We only do e-commerce and we only do Magento
- Large amount of experience on Enterprise Edition and Community Edition
- 20+ professional staff dedicated to Magento
- 15+ Magento Enterprise projects
- 10 Certified Magento developers
- 30+ Magento Community projects
- Official Magento Gold Partner with certification, backed by good relationship with Magento management
- Structured support service and ongoing updates & advice
- Excellent partners and relationships in the Magento community
- Regular client events focussed on Magento best practice