Timely summary Google about how to link your Webmaster tools account to Google Analytics. This means that in one place you can see a summary of your website’s SEO performance directly from your Google Analytics account.
The SEO reports in Google Analytics appear under the Traffic Sources section in the My Site tab of Analytics. These reports provide the following general data about your site’s performance in Google Web Search results:
- Queries users typed to reach your site
- Number of impressions of your website’s URLs in search results pages
- The number of clicks on your website’s URLs from search results pages
- The ratio of clicks to impressions for your website’s URLs
- The average position of your website’s URLs in search listings
- The pages visitors landed on when clicking on search results listing your site
Read the full article on Google’s blog.