Fur Feather and Fin, the quintessential English country apparel and accessories brand, recently launched a new responsive site on Magento 2.1. The site was designed and developed by Screen Pages, a leading Magento Solution Partner based in the UK.
Fur Feather and Fin was established in 1978 by Angie and Sam Simonds, in the lovely rural setting of Charlton, West Sussex. The goal was to provide a unique selection of well priced, stylish and high quality gifts for those who love country life and all its pursuits. The brand prides itself in having the best sporting accessories and gifts available in the UK.
The new website’s capabilities include:
- Responsive Redesign on Magento 2.1
- Improved checkout with Credit Card & PayPal payment options
- Two-factor authentication for security
- Integration with Cyrane ERP for stock & orders
- Integration with FEEFO for customer reviews
- Gift card purchasing capabilities
- Product personalisation capabilities
- Catalogue request feature with catalogue request management
- Aheadworks Blog extension with country lifestyle advice and gift ideas
- Integration with Mailchimp for email marketing
Since the site was launched in June, revenues have increased by 32% and average order values have increase by 31.9% compared to 2 and a half month period prior to launch.