Account ManagerJob role
Job Title: Account Manager
Industry: eCommerce | Professional Services | Complex Sales | Technology
Location: South East | UK Wide
Salary: Uncapped £50,000 + Car Allowance + Benefits
Reporting directly to the Managing Director, you will work with our in-house developers, designers, solutions specialists and commercial teams to create and close new business opportunities within our existing clients. You will achieve this by building relationships with those clients and using that knowledge to understand their commercial goals and how Screen Pages can help them achieve those goals. You will do this by combining industry expertise, face to face planning meetings, conference calls, website analytics and Screen Pages knowledge. You will own the client relationship and be responsible for the continued success and growth of those customers online and the services and solutions that Screen Pages provide to them.
Screen Pages Ltd is a leading provider of eCommerce and multi-channel services to online retailers (clients include Loake Shoes, the RSPB, Donald Russell, Van Dal Shoes, Micro Scooters, Moss Europe and This Works). Our services include the design, build, hosting and ongoing support of eCommerce websites for B2B and B2C clients. We have circa. 25 professional staff, about 40 existing clients and are based in Wisley, Surrey.
The Account Manager will be responsible for:
- Management of 40+ client accounts covering business development, delivery of excellent customer service and handling the commercial relationship with those accounts
- Establishing strong and fruitful relationships with senior managers in those accounts and maintain frequent contact with them
- Understanding the clients’ business needs, market, competition and business plans and how to help them achieve and exceed their goals
- Development and execution of business development plans and forecasts for each account
- Providing sales reports, projections and account summaries to the Screen Pages management team
- Liaising with internal project management, creative and delivery teams to ensure timely and efficient service to those accounts
- Ensuring client satisfaction across all aspects of the relationship between those accounts and Screen Pages
- Being the main point of contact for the customer for any enquiries or issues they have escalating those issues to the appropriate teams internally where required
The successful candidate will possess the following experience and skills:-
- A proven track record in sales, pre-sales or consulting with a responsibility for professional services, technology and complex sales within an eCommerce background
- A strong understanding of the technicalities, costs, risks and business implications of service solutions in the eCommerce market place with particular respect to web usability, web design and eCommerce best practice
- Agency background
- Excellent English oral and written communication skills
- An eye for detail
- Good educational credentials
- The ability to deal at board level
The ideal candidate will also possess the following experience and skills:-
- Demonstrable examples of previous account management success
- Knowledge of Magento, Shopify Plus and other eCommerce platforms
- An understanding of software development methodologies
- A demonstrable appreciation of the challenges faced by businesses competing online and our clients in particular
Although the salary package will be negotiable, dependent on previous experience, the successful Account Manager will receive an initial base salary of around £30,000 (subject to experience) with uncapped £50,000 OTE, plus company car allowance and benefits.
Please note that due to our rural location in Wisley, only applicants who hold a full driving licence and have their own transport should apply.