Loake, the classic English shoemaker, recently launched a new responsive site on Magento 2.1. The site was designed and developed by Screen Pages, a leading Magento Enterprise Solution Partner based in the UK.
Loake has been making traditional English shoes since 1880. Today, five generations and more than 130 years later, Loake continues to design and produce fine, handmade shoes. The company exports to more than 50 countries and has become a favourite with discerning customers worldwide.
The new website’s capabilities include:
- Responsive Redesign on Magento 2.1
- Improved checkout with Credit Card, Amazon & PayPal payment options
- Two-factor authentication for security
- GEO-IP location for customers outside the UK
- Store locator
- Migration of Magento 1 data to Magento 2
- Rest of the World store with configurable e-commerce/account elements which can be enabled/disabled by Loake at the flick of a switch
- Rich content managed block functionality for the home and other CMS pages including video, product, newsletter signup blocks
- Comprehensively extended variant selection functionality to allow for backorder/out of stock handling
- Product specific order confirmation email content
- Integration with Prima ERP for stock, order & order status updates
- Coming soon feature
Since Loake launched their Magento 2 responsive site on the 21st of December 2016, conversion rates on mobile have increased by 96.05%, and transactions have increased 81.82% compared to the same period last year. Overall, across all devices, conversion rates have increased by 44.60%.
The Project was completed in less than four and a half months.
“Loake wanted to build a long-term relationship with an ecommerce agency with a professional approach and a track record with premium brands such as ours. Screen Pages’ Management, Design and Technical Teams have been a pleasure to work with and we are very pleased with our new website.”Andrew Loake, Managing Director at Loake