Screen Pages’ turnkey package for small businesses
to start selling online
Posted by Screen Pages on 01/04/2020
In an effort to help small businesses through these uncertain times, we have created a package to get online in 2 weeks, affordably.
As a result of the lockdown forcing thousands of businesses on the high street to remain shut for the foreseeable future, many sectors of eCommerce have seen an increase in visitors and sales to their websites. In light of this, we have been working hard to create a solution for small, businesses with no online presence to get online quickly (2 weeks) and successfully so they can continue to offer their products and services to their customers wherever and whenever possible.
This package will include:
Secure Hosting, Support
- Managed small business server with capacity for up to 100 orders per day
- 8 core, 3.5 GHz CPU
- 32GB RAM
- 200GB data storage
- 50GB monthly bandwidth allowance
- Remote server backups
- Free domain validated SSL through LetsEncrypt
- Ongoing support services once you go live
An Online Shop with….
- Integration with PayPal Express Checkout for secure payments
- Fully featured Magento Open Source edition website using the out of the box Luma theme
- A mobile friendly fully responsive layout allowing users across a wide range of devices to shop your products
- Your logo and business name on the website/emails
- Assistance in getting your product data images and content online
Once live you will be able to….
- Create new products and categories
- Setup promotions and sales
- Manage customer accounts
- Invite your customers to subscribe to email newsletters
- Create engaging pages of content
- Analyse your websites performance through Google Analytics
- Much more….
All we need from you is ….
- A website domain that you have control over
- A PayPal business account
- A logo in digital format
- Photographs and details of your products/services
Why go direct to consumer (D2C)?
Whilst many manufacturers and wholesalers have historically focused on selling through the trade (shops, bars, restaurants, etc), they are increasingly seeing the benefits of selling direct to consumers, not just as a short term measure to protect against business disruption, but because of the following benefits:-
The number of businesses that independently manufacture, promote, sell, and ship their own products is rising and the growing popularity of this strategy is rapidly changing the business landscape on the whole. Whilst the challenges of going D2C may seem daunting, it’s a well-trodden path and Screen Pages can help you get there quickly, easily and cost effectively without damaging your existing relationships with your trade customers.
If you want to know more about costings and timescales, do not hesitate to contact me today by email at email@example.com so we can get your solution up and running as soon as possible.
– Sarah Willcocks, Owner & CEO