ANALYTICS & BENCHMARKINGTrack, monitor and analyse the flow of visitors to your websites.
We have also identified 20 or so fundamental “eCommerce benchmarks” that can be used to measure and compare a website’s performance and we are now tracking these benchmarks for over 70 websites.
- Training – standard and advanced/bespoke options to meet your needs
- Screen Pages’ quarterly eCommerce benchmarking service
- Individual website audits
Our philosophy is very simple: it’s all about eCommerce benchmarks
Screen Pages has devised a set of eCommerce benchmarks that will help you monitor and analyse key areas of your site’s performance. These include:
- Sources of traffic (such as search engines, URL entry and where visitors arrive)
- Visitor engagement (such as time on site and pages visited)
- Basket and checkout (such as abandon and drop-our rates)
- Conversion data (especially visits to orders) combined they provide deep insight into how well your site is performing
This monthly service offers quarterly benchmarking of your site against all other sites managed by Screen Pages. This report will compare an individual site against the high, low and average data for each benchmark, so managers can see exactly what are the strengths and weaknesses of their own website relative to their peers.
In addition, a monthly study will be conducted on a focus area such as checkouts, landing pages, search engine traffic. Subscribers may also request study areas for future inclusion.