ANALYTICS & BENCHMARKINGTrack, monitor and analyse the flow of visitors to your websites.
We have also identified 20 or so fundamental “eCommerce benchmarks” that can be used to measure and compare a website’s performance and we are now tracking these benchmarks for over 70 websites.
- Training – standard and advanced/bespoke options to meet your needs
- Screen Pages’ quarterly eCommerce benchmarking service
- Individual website audits
Our philosophy is very simple: it’s all about eCommerce benchmarks
Screen Pages has devised a set of eCommerce benchmarks that will help you monitor and analyse key areas of your site’s performance. These include:
- Sources of traffic (such as search engines, URL entry and where visitors arrive)
- Visitor engagement (such as time on site and pages visited)
- Basket and checkout (such as abandon and drop-out rates)
- Conversion data (especially visits to orders) combined they provide deep insight into how well your site is performing
This half-day training course, which can be arranged offsite or at your premises, will bring you up-to-speed with how Google Analytics works, what its main reports and features are and how the eCommerce Benchmarks work and where to find them. After the course, you will be able to use Google Analytics to track and report on your website’s performance, as well as have the insight to conduct ad-hoc analyses on aspects of your site’s operation. In addition, we can offer bespoke training courses which focus in on individual client requirements.
This monthly service offers quarterly benchmarking of your site against all other sites managed by Screen Pages. This report will compare an individual site against the high, low and average data for each benchmark, so managers can see exactly what are the strengths and weaknesses of their own website relative to their peers.
In addition, a monthly study will be conducted on a focus area such as checkouts, landing pages, search engine traffic. Subscribers may also request study areas for future inclusion.
Make an enquiry