Hush, the nightwear and loungewear mail order company, has re-platformed and re-designed its online shop at http://www.hush-uk.com. The new e-commerce website has been designed and developed by Screen Pages, the e-commerce services company, using Magento.
Founded in 2003 by Mandy Watkins, Hush has grown from a kitchen table business to establish itself as probably the UK's leading nightwear and loungewear specialist by introducing a much-needed element of chic into an area that fashion had forgotten. Hush currently offers two main collections: winter and summer. Hush’s chief marketing vehicles are its catalogue, website, weekly newsletters and its lifestyle blog. Hush has been named among the FT’s 10 Favourite Mail-Order Catalogues, listed in Harpers’ 10 Best Online Fashion Retailers and in Vogue’s 100 Secret Shopping Addresses and covered among the Telegraph’s Top Fashion Websites.
The new website’s capabilities, developed in Magento, include:
- Simple, clear design which allows beautiful catalogue photography to shine
- Browse products by range (nightwear, loungewear etc)
- Large, life-style photography (with zooms)
- Cross-sells and up-sells
- Gift set options & gift packaging
- Lifestyle blog featuring tips, recommendations and special offers
- Ratings and reviews
- Single page checkout with online card authorisation via Sagepay
- Order status and tracking
- Full content management via Magento Administration Panel
- Integration with Khaos back office for stock availability and order processing, including back order handling
Rupert Youngman, director at Hush, said: “The internet is comfortably our largest sales channel and therefore it’s vital that the web provides the kind of service our customers expect from the Hush brand. We’ve worked really hard with the team at Screen Pages to improve the look and feel, content, flexibility, operational effectiveness and overall service our website delivers.”
Roger Willcocks, director of Screen Pages, said: “Hush is a fantastic business, with great products, brilliant service and incredibly loyal customers. It is both a great challenge and very exciting to be working with Hush to increase its online presence and sales.”