Motocaddy launches a new responsive Magento 2.1 website
Posted by Screen Pages on 01/02/18
Motocaddy, the British award winning manufacturer of electric and push model golf trolleys, recently launched a new responsive site on Magento 2.1. The site was designed and developed by Screen Pages, a leading Magento Enterprise Solution Partner based in the UK. The site can be visited at www.motocaddy.com
Motocaddy was founded in 2004 to bring the very best in design, build and functionality to golfers of all ages and abilities looking for reliable and affordable golf trolleys.
Since then, Motocaddy has built a strong reputation for consumer research and product development and has led the drive towards Lithium as the most efficient and cost-effective battery option for powered golf trolleys.
Motocaddy’s golf trolleys and accessories are available online and through a network of retailers and distributers in over 40 countries worldwide.
The new website’s capabilities include:
- Responsive Redesign on Magento 2.1
- Improved checkout with Credit Card, Amazon & PayPal payment options
- Two-factor authentication for security
- GEO-IP location for customers outside the UK
- 11 country sites
- Google maps store locator
- Migration of M1 data to M2
- Integration with Klevu for improved search
- Integration with Netsuite for stock, order & order status updates
- Integration with Mailchimp for improved email marketing campaigns
- Implementation of gift card functionality
- Implementation of a blogging extension for improved engagement with the golfing community
The site was commissioned in the summer of 2017 and launched in January 2018. Motocaddy’s motivation behind building the new site was to improve the user experience on mobile, increase conversion rates and grow average order values.
“We have been working with Motocaddy since 2013 and are delighted to be able to help them grow their business further online by combining our experience in best practice eCommerce combined with the features and functions available in Magento 2.”Sarah Willcocks, CEO Screen Pages
“Motocaddy wanted to work with an eCommerce agency with a professional approach and a proven track record in Magento 2. Screen Pages’ Management, Design and Technical Teams have been a pleasure to work with and we are looking forward to the exciting opportunities offered by our new website.”Oliver Churcher, Marketing Manager Motocaddy