WHAT WE DOScreen Pages creates websites that are specifically designed to increase your online sales & exceed your business goals
- We have a strong track record in designing and building integrated omnichannel solutions, allowing merchants to provide the right product and services at the right time and in the right place to their customers.
- We can help you deliver a seemless and pain free end to end online shopping experience for your customers, from the beginning of their journey online through to order management and fulfilment.
- We are experienced in mobile eCommerce and mobile POS solutions and have the certifications and qualifications needed to provide best practice advice in this field.
- We are experienced in both B2C and B2B any have many reference sites across multiple verticles including Fashion, Lifestyle, Homewares and Manufacturing.
- We take a long term view of our client relationships and provide dedicated account management, ongoing hand-holding and high level consultancy and support to help you grow online.
- We run workshops to understand your brand assets & convert them into designs that sell well
- We review your product range and categorisation, and marry this with how your customers browse, search & filter
- We build your site using a “best practice”, functionality rich and extensible eCommerce platform
- We project manage your website project end-to-end to ensure on time and on budget delivery of a fully working, complete site
- We ensure your site contains the right “keywords” in the right places, and give you full control over SEO on your site
- We train you in how to manage and update your website, products, copy, promotions and business parameters
- We provide ongoing hand-holding, advice and support – blending the commercial with marketing, technical, analytical and creative.
Screen Pages provides important campaigning tools to increase sales, enhance order values and boost conversion ratios. First, Screen Pages has unparalleled expertise in making sure your catalogue products and services perform well in the search engines: we’ll pretty much guarantee that they will all be listed automatically. Plus, we can devise search engine optimisation strategies to boost your site’s overall relevance and popularity – meaning more visitors when your product categories and “keywords” are entered. Sites should take every opportunity to sell your range: deploy featured products, what’s new, sales, special offers, cross-sells and up- sells and best-seller lists. Popular amongst the sales and marketing techniques is cross-selling: products can be linked to encourage additional purchases (“you might also like”). These can also be predicted automatically (“customers who bought this also bought”) or in best seller lists.
Keep the site fresh and up-to-date
Gone are the days when expensive technicians were required to update your products, image and site content. Screen Pages websites are delivered with an easy-to-use browser-based administration system for secure use by client marketing and administrative staff, called Business Desk. Business Desk enables the management of: Catalogues and navigation
- Category and product info (description, images, pricing, cross-sells, inventory)
- Content (static menus, text and images)
- Campaigns (ads, discounts, emails)
- Customer profile information
Simple tools are also provided for managing product information which puts your range across in the best possible light: categorisation, name and description, customer testimonials, images (of all sizes and with special effects), pricing and discounts, cross-sells/linked products and keywords.