Designed to keep you abreast of best practice e-commerce and industry trends, it is a rare & focussed opportunity for you to hear from a number of industry specialists & businesses and find out what works and what doesn’t in today’s e-commerce world.
Highlights will include case studies of businesses that that have successfully embraced online retail, industry specialists and e-commerce experts from different disciplines.
As well as these case studies, you will hear how to increase sales, conversions and improve the online customer experience. Key topics will include e-commerce best practice search, email marketing & payments – backed by the latest advice, statistics & trends.
And, of course, there will be plenty of opportunity for networking with your peers over food, drinks and refreshments (buffet lunch, tea & coffee & drinks/canapes after the formal sessions).
Speakers at the event will include:
- Andrew McClelland, Chief Operations and Policy Offer at IMRG. For over 20 years, IMRG has been the voice of e-retail in the UK, covering multichannel and pureplay, SME and multinational companies & their solution providers in the online retail industry.
- Roger Willcocks, director at Screen Pages, one of the leading e-commerce agencies, will share quick-fire e-commerce tips and advice to improve customer acquisition, engagement and retention that retailers can easily implement on their e-commerce websites based on experience working with 100s of niche retailers since 2000.
- Kestrel Lemen, Marketing Strategist at Bronto Software, will offer strategic advice and detailed tactical guidance on email marketing programmes that drive revenue and customer engagement: developing and refining lifecycle marketing campaigns, list growth techniques, preference centres, segmentation strategies, and message design.
- David Flynn, Sales Director at SLI Systems,will discuss how to increase e-commerce revenue by connecting your shoppers with the products they’re most likely to buy by improving search, navigation, merchandising, recommendations and user-generated SEO.
- Paul Stephens, Payment Specialist at Klarna, one of Europe’s largest payments solution provider, will be talking about the innovation of payments and how to reduce friction in the consumer journey at the checkout.
Plus, there’ll be a panel of merchants will also discuss best practice, useful tips, what works and what doesn’t based on their hard experience of e-commerce.
Please note that this event is only open to retailers & wholesalers (online & off).