We're really excited to announce that our 5th E-commerce Forum is now go.
We've teamed up with Email Vision, MNP and Nomensa to organise this exciting day long event for the 2nd May at London's Millbank Media Centre.
The forum will concentrate on marketing, sales & service from an e-commerce best practice perspective – in particular how to increase sales, conversions and improve customer service. Key topics will include search, mobile, usability, content & email marketing & personalisation and fulfilment.
The event is for business owners and senior managers responsible for e-commerce in the retail, mail order & direct sectors, this event will help you understand:
- Latest industry trends and what the UK’s leading e-retailers are doing
- Vital statistics in the online world
- Best practices and approaches in e-commerce
- What works (& what doesn’t) in terms of online marketing
- Lessons from case studies & war stories from like-minded companies
- Successes (and failures) from panel discussions with experts & practitioners
For more information: visit the registration website here.