E-commerce forum announced for September 27th
Designed to keep you abreast of best practice e-commerce and industry trends, it is a rare and focussed opportunity for you to hear from a number of industry specialists & businesses and find out what works and what doesn't in today's e-commerce world.
Highlights will include case studies of businesses that have successfully embraced online retail, industry specialists and e-commerce experts from different disciplines.
As well as these case studies, you will hear how to increase sales, conversions and improve the online customer experience. Key topics will include e-commerce best practice search, email marketing & payments – backed by the latest advice, statistics & trends.
And, of course, there will be plenty of opportunity for networking with your peers over food, drinks and refreshments (buffet lunch, tea & coffee & drinks/canapes after the formal sessions).
Speakers at the event will include:
- Alastair Stirling, who has led Google's e-commerce and multi-channel initiatives and strategies in a number of sectors including Home Furnishings and multi-goods retailing, will discuss latest online technology & consumer trends, and effective business strategies to compete in 2016.
- Billy Grant, head of custom research at Hitwise, will present the latest online trends and audience insights.
- Skip Fidura, Client Services Director of dotmailer, the email marketing provider, will reveal current best practice for automated, targeted, personalised email marketing programmes.
- Amazon Payments: hear how Login and Pay with Amazon can help you add new customers, increase sales and turn casual browsers into buyers.
- Hear from Cogeco Peer 1 about why online retailers need to ensure their technology is optimised for high performance e-commerce, and what’s required to create, manage and support an infrastructure to deliver the speed, reliability and security that customers demand in order to drive increased sales.
- David Wise, Head of Strategic Partners North EMEA at Magento, the fastest growing e-commerce software company, will set out how developments in e-commerce software can support online growth.
- Dan Richardson, search marketing consultant, who'll share latest best practice from organic and paid search.
- Roger Willcocks, director at Screen Pages, the leading e-commerce agency, will share learnings and best practice from over 300 niche retailers over the past 10 years.