TOG 24, the outdoor clothing and ski wear company, has re-platformed and re-designed its online shop at http://www.estore.tog24.com. The new e-commerce website has been designed and developed by Screen Pages, the e-commerce agency, using Magento.
Founded in 1958, TOG 24 has been making ski and outdoor wear for all sorts of climates and conditions ever since. TOG 24 is a down-to-earth, family-run, no fuss company, headquartered in Heckmondwike, West Yorkshire. Its products include ski and outdoor clothing, an extensive range of technical accessories, and a high performance GORE-TEX® range. TOG 24 has close to 100 stores and stockists in the UK and strong overseas representation, especially in Spain and New Zealand.
The new website’s capabilities, developed in Magento, include:
– Strong product and lifestyle photography
– Browse products by range (mens/womens/kids) with multi-layered flyout menus
– Filters by activity, technology, colour and product type
– Integrated lifestyle blog
– Ratings and reviews
– Ability to roll-out multiple fascias and catalogues
– Single page checkout with online card authorisation via Sagepay
– Order status and tracking
– Full content management via Magento Administration Panel
– Integration with back office for stock availability and order processing
Chris Ward, marketing director at TOG 24, said: “Magento provides us with a lot more flexibility, control and tools over our online trading and website, so we were keen to migrate. We have been working with Screen Pages since 2006 and our website’s sales have steadily increased over that time. Screen Pages has developed a lot of Magento experience and provides a reliable and professional service.”
Roger Willcocks, director of Screen Pages, said: “TOG 24 is a great British business with a clear and strong strategy. We are very pleased to be helping it move forward with the best-in-class website design, technology and tools that Magento offers.”
Notes to editors
About Screen Pages
Screen Pages (https://www.screenpages.com) has provided e-commerce and related value-added marketing services to over 200 niche retailers and mail order companies since 1997. Its e-commerce approach blends creative, analytical, marketing and technical services designed to increase a brand’s sales online.
Graphics, screenshots available upon request.
Roger Willcocks, Director, Screen Pages
T: 01932 333 592