We h ave to assume Steve Case knows what he is doing - he did found AOL.
Here's his list, but you can read the whole article here:
1. International web businesses going USA
2. Traditional big media companies will spin out some of their selected acquired web businesses
3. B to B spending will be hot
4. Curation – by humans – will become important.
5. Hyper local will be in.
6. Video streaming, at any time, anywhere and to any device.
7. Verticals will rule.
8. The sharing economy will boom.
9. Crowdsourcing and funding initiatives will multiply.
10. Big data will make lives easier