The Herdy Company appoints Screen Pages to manage, host and support its Magento 2 site
Posted by Screen Pages on 11/01/2018
Unique and lovable gift, homeware and accessory retailer Herdy® selects Screen Pages Ltd to manage, host and support its Magento 2 site.
In September 2017 The Herdy Company appointed Screen Pages Ltd, one of the UK’s leading Magento Solution Partners to take on the support, maintenance and hosting of its Magento Commerce 2 website (https://www.herdy.co.uk).
Herdy’s dream is to become the fastest growing, most lovable brand personality in the world. Originally created in 2007 Herdy now has five retail stores based in the Lake District and North Yorkshire Dales National Parks and trades nationwide and internationally with a range of unique and lovable gift, home and accessory products, all designed in-house and responsibly sourced. The first Herdy website was launched in 2008 and the online channel has evolved over the years into a fast-growing, mature sales channel. Herdy was looking for the right Magento Solution Partner to help expand its online sales and customer service over the next few years.
- Secure the Magento installation by upgrading to the latest patch release and adding two factor authentication
- Adding postcode lookup functionality to the checkout to improve conversion rates
- Addressing a number of usability issues and bugs across the site
- Implement the Ebizmarts POS solution in their new stores to provide customers with a true Omni channel solution
- Implement the Magento Gift Voucher feature
- Implement Royal Mail click and drop for improved customer service
- Implement a trade website using Magento Commerce’s B2B features
Part of our business model is to expand retail and trade through Magento Commerce 2, but we needed access to greater eCommerce and Magento experience backed by professional development and a structured project and support team. We could see that Screen Pages – as a professional certified Magento Solution Partner – could provide us this. We have been exceptionally pleased with the results so far with the site running smoothly, quickly and we can see positive results already. Screen Pages have made the effort to understand our brand, culture, people and processes and we are really excited to be working together.Spencer Hannah, Founder
Herdy is a great example of a successful owner-managed business that has grown over the years, developed with a clear focus and sound execution.We are delighted and proud to be working with them to help grow their business online.Sarah Willcocks, Owner and CEO