We came across this article from e-consultancy containing 14 precautions content authors should take. Content marketing is a critical success factor for e-commerce businesses nowadays, so the list is a valuable reminder.
Here’s a summary of the tips & you can read the full article here: https://econsultancy.com/blog/67380-14-safety-precautions-for-inexperienced-content-writers/
- Beware common grammatical errors
- Don’t contravene copyright law
- Avoid temporal confusion
- Remove unnecessary formatting
- Search your own archive
- Try to reference primary sources
- Don’t overreach with your headline
- Were you on the record?
- Make it readable
- Check your facts
- Control image size and weight
- Enlist a second pair of eyes
- Use your preview functionality
- Re-read on publication