Screen Pages CEO Sarah Willcocks to present at Epsilon Masterclass
Posted by Screen Pages on 16/01/18
Sarah Willcocks, Screen Pages Co-owner and CEO, has been invited to present on “Key trends impacting the multi-channel retail environment” at Epsilon Abacus Masterclass on the 7th February 2018, in Central London.
Who’s attending the event?
With contributions from Joe Fletcher, eCommerce Director at beauty brand This Works, specialist print consultant Webmart and eCommerce website builders Screen Pages, this practical Masterclass walks you through the key elements of building an effective catalogue channel to support your online activity.
Free to attend, by coming along you will:
- find out how to develop a catalogue to drive online sales
- understand the right metrics for measuring your success
- hear from a digital expert on his experiences and tips on adopting direct mail into a digital-first business
- know how design impacts your costs
- discover how a catalogue establishes a connection, improves engagement and builds your brand
- hear how pure-play companies are integrating a catalogue to drive business growth
- learn tips to make sure your website supports your direct mail activity
- appreciate the importance of measuring Lifetime Value