Screen Pages hosted their May eCommerce Forum which was a great opportunity to network and discuss everything eCommerce. There were some great speakers from LoyaltyLion, Shopify Plus, Dotmailer, Klevu, Google & more. Below is a quick overview and all the slides presented on the day.
E-COMMERCE BEST PRACTICE: GUIDANCE, INSIGHTS, CASE STUDIES & STATISTICS
Businesses need to work increasingly harder to acquire & retain customers against tough competition from global giants. Simply having a “nice website” is not enough: the winners must differentiate, add value & offer better service to survive.
To help you keep in touch with best practice e-commerce and industry trends, we would like to invite you to our E-commerce Forum (now in its 8th year), sponsored by Shopify Plus, Dotmailer, Klevu and LoyaltyLion . It is a rare and focussed opportunity for you to hear from a number of industry specialists & businesses and find out what works and what doesn’t in the e-commerce world in 2017 – tailored specifically to the interests and issues that face retailers selling online.
What will you hear?
The forum will concentrate on marketing, sales & service from an e-commerce best practice perspective – in particular how to increase sales, conversions and improve customer service. Key topics will include search, mobile, usability, content & email marketing, personalisation and customer engagement – backed by the latest advice, statistics & trends.
Who should attend?
For business owners, senior managers & marketers responsible for e-commerce in the retail, wholesale, mail order & direct sectors (both B2C & B2B).
This event will help you understand:
- Latest industry trends and what the UK’s leading e-retailers are doing
- Vital statistics in the online world
- Best practices and approaches in e-commerce
- What works (& what doesn’t) in terms of online marketing
- Lessons from case studies & war stories from like-minded companies
- Successes (and failures) from panel discussions with experts & practitioners
And, of course, there will be plenty of opportunity for networking with your peers over food, drinks and refreshments.
Screen Pages hosted their April client event which was a great opportunity to network and discuss everything eCommerce. There were some great speakers. Below is a quick overview and all the slides presented on the day.
Screen Pages Client event – Nov 2016
Posted by Screen Pages on 20/12/16
Screen Pages hosted their November client event which was a great opportunity to network and discuss everything eCommerce. There were some great speakers. Below is a quick overview and all the slides presented on the day.
Designed to keep you abreast of best practice e-commerce and industry trends, it is a rare and focussed opportunity for you to hear from a number of industry specialists & businesses and find out what works and what doesn’t in today’s e-commerce world.
Highlights will include case studies of businesses that have successfully embraced online retail, industry specialists and e-commerce experts from different disciplines.
As well as these case studies, you will hear how to increase sales, conversions and improve the online customer experience. Key topics will include e-commerce best practice search, email marketing & payments – backed by the latest advice, statistics & trends.
And, of course, there will be plenty of opportunity for networking with your peers over food, drinks and refreshments (buffet lunch, tea & coffee & drinks/canapes after the formal sessions).
Speakers at the event will include:
- Alastair Stirling, who has led Google’s e-commerce and multi-channel initiatives and strategies in a number of sectors including Home Furnishings and multi-goods retailing, will discuss latest online technology & consumer trends, and effective business strategies to compete in 2016.
- Billy Grant, head of custom research at Hitwise, will present the latest online trends and audience insights.
- Skip Fidura, Client Services Director of dotmailer, the email marketing provider, will reveal current best practice for automated, targeted, personalised email marketing programmes.
- Amazon Payments: hear how Login and Pay with Amazon can help you add new customers, increase sales and turn casual browsers into buyers.
- Hear from Cogeco Peer 1 about why online retailers need to ensure their technology is optimised for high performance e-commerce, and what’s required to create, manage and support an infrastructure to deliver the speed, reliability and security that customers demand in order to drive increased sales.
- David Wise, Head of Strategic Partners North EMEA at Magento, the fastest growing e-commerce software company, will set out how developments in e-commerce software can support online growth.
- Dan Richardson, search marketing consultant, who’ll share latest best practice from organic and paid search.
- Roger Willcocks, director at Screen Pages, the leading e-commerce agency, will share learnings and best practice from over 300 niche retailers over the past 10 years.
The B2B e-commerce opportunity is impossible to ignore and whether you are a B2B retailer that already sells online or not, it’s likely you’re evaluating your options for scaling your business online.
This event is geared to towards pure B2B businesses, wholesalers or B2C operations with trade distribution.
Join us on July 13th with Dotmailer for a breakfast session that focuses on how you can tackle these challenges through focusing on two channels that are fundamental to B2B e-commerce success – website and email.
Join us to:
- Gain tips on getting started with B2B e-commerce
- Understand what features & tools are available in Magento for B2B e-commerce
- Learn why email should be the backbone of your B2B engagement strategy
- Discover why an integrated e-commerce and email platform makes it all easier
Register for your place here: