Businesses need to work increasingly harder to acquire & retain customers against tough competition from global giants. Simply having a “nice website” is not enough: the winners must differentiate, add value & offer better service to survive.
To help you keep in touch with best practice e-commerce and industry trends, we would like to invite you to our E-commerce Forum (now in its 8th year), sponsored by Shopify Plus, Dotmailer, Klevu and LoyaltyLion . It is a rare and focussed opportunity for you to hear from a number of industry specialists & businesses and find out what works and what doesn’t in the e-commerce world in 2017 – tailored specifically to the interests and issues that face retailers selling online.
What will you hear?
The forum will concentrate on marketing, sales & service from an e-commerce best practice perspective – in particular how to increase sales, conversions and improve customer service. Key topics will include search, mobile, usability, content & email marketing, personalisation and customer engagement – backed by the latest advice, statistics & trends.
Who should attend?
For business owners, senior managers & marketers responsible for e-commerce in the retail, wholesale, mail order & direct sectors (both B2C & B2B).
This event will help you understand:
- Latest industry trends and what the UK’s leading e-retailers are doing
- Vital statistics in the online world
- Best practices and approaches in e-commerce
- What works (& what doesn’t) in terms of online marketing
- Lessons from case studies & war stories from like-minded companies
- Successes (and failures) from panel discussions with experts & practitioners
And, of course, there will be plenty of opportunity for networking with your peers over food, drinks and refreshments.